Tuesday, August 18, 2015

My name is Erik Armag Redbeard. I came to the lands of the south to learn the secret of fire magic, so that I might use it to help free my homeland. However, I was caught up in a wave of adventure and danger in my search for magic, becoming the Champion of Queen Arsinoe of Solvania. I joined the paladin of Phorasma Gregor Fogg, the druid Glade, and the rogue Declin. The four of us journeyed for some time, but eventually Declin was forced to leave and go to his home to become the new Blackjack. At about the same time, our group gained two new members. The sorcerer Linkles, and the rogue Rigby. Both proved their worth in combat, and have earned my respect. Recently, our group discovered a group of Ulat-Kini that were being enslaved by Denizens of Leng, more commonly known as Mindflayers. The Denizens were attempting to raise more Mindflayers, and in an effort to crush us as we confronted them, summoned one of the Dark Young of Shub-Nigguriath. Thanks to Linkles' connection to the wild magic around him, we managed to slay the beast and chase off the Denizens of Leng. On our way back Gregor interrogated a cultist to decipher a riddle, so that we might learn what the Cult of the Whispering Way is planning. I also found a temple to Gorum, and managed to aqquire a sword that should prove very beneficial in the future. However, not all was peaceful. When we returned to Solvania, we discovered that a rival king had conquered Solvania and forced every citizen to swear that they would not take up arms against this aeglaeca. This cowardly king has insulted Queen Arsinoe, whom I represent, and I shall not take this lightly. This man's head shall roll.

No comments:

Post a Comment